Kumar Sanu’s life introduction, biography, biography, songs, household, marriage, youngsters, spouse, property. Kumar Sanu Biography, Spouse, Kids, Tune, Household, Internet Price in Hindi
Kedarnath Bhattacharya aka Kumar Sanu is an Indian background singer. He is called the king of melody in Bollywood. His voice and singing model had been closely influenced by singer Kishore Kumar. He’s well-known for singing hundreds of Bollywood Hindi Songs.
Together with Hindi, he has additionally sung in lots of languages like Marathi, Assamese, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, Manipuri, Malayalam, Kannada.
Biography of Kumar Sanu
|Actual Identify||Kedarnath Bhattacharya|
|Nick Identify||Shanu Das|
|Birthday (Birthday,||20 October 1957|
|delivery place (delivery place,||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Age||65 years (yr 2022)|
|School||Calcutta College, Kolkata|
|house city (Hometown)||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|faith (faith,||Hindu faith|
|Top||5 ft 11.inch|
|career (Occupation)||Singer, Music Director, and Politician|
|Debut Tune||Teen Kanya (1986)|
|Marriage Date||first spouse – (1980 -1994)
Second wife-(date not recognized)
|Internet Price||round 65 crores|
Kumar Sanu Delivery and early lifetime of (Kumar Sanu Delivery & Early Life) –
Kumar Sanu was born on 23 September 1957 as ‘Kedarnath Bhattacharya’ in Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal. Kumar Sanu belongs to a Bengali household. His father Pashupati Bhattacharya was a singer and musician.
His father obtained coaching in music from Jeevan Upadhyay and Bishodeb Chattopadhyay. His brother’s title is Tapan Bhattacharya and he has an elder sister’s title is Jayshree Mukherjee.
Kumar Sanu Training (Kumar Sanu Training) –
He graduated in commerce from Calcutta College. He obtained coaching in Indian classical music and tabla from his father.
Kumar Sanu household (Kumar Sanu household) –
|Mom,||title not recognized|
|Sister||title not recognized|
|Spouse||first spouse: Rita (divorced in 1994)
second spouse: Saloni Sanu
daughter – Anna , Shannon Ok.
Son – Jan (Jiko)
Kumar Sanu’s marriage, spouse (Kumar Sanu Marriage, Spouse) –
- Kumar Sanu married Rita Bhattacharya within the late Nineteen Eighties. He was additionally in a relationship with actress Kunika Lal for a while.
- Kumar Sanu was in love for that point actress, ‘Meenakshi Seshadri’ Later, his secretary additionally confirmed that Meenakshi and Kumar had been in a relationship.
- He acquired divorced from Rita Bhattacharya in 1994 when she got here to learn about his affair with Meenakshi. He has three sons with Rita, one among them is Jaan Kumar Sanu (Jiko) who’s a singer.
- After someday Kumar Sanu married Saloni Sanu, and the couple has a daughter named Annabel Ok. He additionally adopted a woman baby; Her title is Shannon Ok, who’s an American singer.
Profession of Kumar Sanu
- Kumar Sanu began his profession as a playback singer as Sanu Bhattacharya in a Bengali movie “Teen Kanya (1986)”.
- He made his Bollywood debut as a singer in 1989 with the music “Jashn Hai Mohabbat Ka” from the movie “Hero Heeralal”.
- He made his breakthrough in Bollywood with the movie “Aashiqui”, by which he sang nearly all of the songs. Kumar Sanu has labored with nearly all Bollywood singers, starting from legendary singers Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle to Anuradha Paudwal, Alka Yagnik and Shreya Ghoshal.
Achievements of Kumar Sanu ,
- Honorary Doctorate from America College in 2001
- Kumar Sanu Day on 31 March, honored by Michael R. Turner, Mayor of Dayton, Ohio, USA in 2001.
- Awarded Padma Shri in 2009
- Awarded Dr. Ambedkar Award in 2012
- Mahanayak Samman Lifetime Achievement by the Authorities of West Bengal in 2014
- Sangeet Samman Lifetime Achievement Award by the Authorities of West Bengal in 2015
- Felicitation on the UK Home of Parliament by the Indo-British All Social gathering Parliamentary Group in 2018
- He has gained 5 Filmfare Awards below the class Greatest Male Playback Singer; The primary one is for the music “Ab Tere Bin” from the film “Aashiqui” in 1990.
Controversy of Kumar Sanu (Kumar Sanu Controversy) –
- Kumar Sanu gained the Filmfare Award for Greatest Playback Singer Male for five consecutive years (1990–1994). When he obtained the award for the fifth time, he stated, I might be completely happy if another person wins it subsequent time.”Nevertheless, this assertion of his had created a giant controversy. Folks felt that he didn’t wish to take Filmfare. Because of this, it was believed that she didn’t obtain the award for the music “Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam” the next yr. Nevertheless, the music was a chart-topper at the moment.
- Regardless of being married to Rita Bhattacharya, he was in a relationship with actress Meenakshi Seshadri. The 2 had been seeing one another in secret till their relationship was revealed by means of an interview given by Kumar’s secretary. Kumar denied his relationship with the actress, however ultimately, admitted it, which led to an unpleasant spat between him and his spouse, Rita. Lastly, they acquired divorced in 1994. Rita acquired custody of their three sons, however Kumar exercised his rights to the youngsters by agreeing to pay a hard and fast allowance each month.
Attention-grabbing info about Kumar Sanu ,
- His household is a superb devotee of Lord Shiva. Therefore, his household named him “Kedarnath” (one other title for Lord Shiva).
- He was fascinated with music since childhood. He sang whereas enjoying the tabla and his associates made bongos out of milk cans. He referred to as it “the orchestra of the poor”.
- His elder brothers and sisters had been a part of an orchestra and Kumar later joined them as a percussionist.
- Like him, his father was additionally an excellent singer. He usually used to take heed to his father singing at night time. However initially, he was by no means fascinated with music. He additional stated –There was a college and yearly throughout Saraswati Puja all the youngsters used to sing. On the finish of the ceremony, we’d get my father to sing and it impressed me so much. Each night time when my father used to sing at house, there was a small mike by which he used to sing and the entire neighborhood would take heed to him sing. ,
- He started performing publicly in 1979, singing at exhibits and eating places. His first job was at Resort Vineet in Kolkata. His first wage was Rs.4000, remembering these days the place a samosa value Rs. He had labored at that place too.
- He borrowed Rs. 1100 from his elder brother and got here to Mumbai in 1986 with the dream of changing into a singer. In Mumbai he stayed in Vashi with some associates.
- Whereas in Mumbai, he auditioned at Aradhana Visitor Home in Chembur. He sang in entrance of an enormous viewers, the primary music he sang was “Mere Naina Sawan Bhado” and acquired a tip of Rs 9000. For his second music, he acquired Rs. After receiving a tip of Rs 5000, he was instantly chosen for the job. Kumar labored there for a yr.
- Later, he began incomes his dwelling in Mumbai by recording a sequence of songs for Kishore Kumar for a pop label.
- When he was recording Kishore Kumar’s songs, he occurred to satisfy Jagjit Singh, who was recording his ghazals in the identical studio. Jagjit Singh insisted on assembly Kumar and requested him to sing a music. She sang “Mere Saamne Wali Khidki Mein” by Kishore Kumar. He gave her a music on paper and requested her to be taught it. Kumar discovered the music in simply 5 minutes and recorded it in simply 15-20 minutes. Jagjit Singh hugged him and gave Rs 1500.
- On the suggestion of Kalyanji-Anandji, he modified his title to ‘Kumar Sanu’. He instructed this title as a result of he believed that the truth that he was a Bengali would show to be a backlash for his profession. His title ‘Kumar’ got here from Kishore Kumar’s ‘Kumar’ and ‘Sanu’ was his pet title.
- Initially his title was written as “Shanu”. Later he did Shanu.
- He holds the Guinness World File for recording 28 songs in a day.
- He sang the music ‘Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain’ in about 20 minutes.
- He by no means labored with AR Rahman. The rationale was that he by no means favored the way in which he was recording at night time.
- When requested which actor most closely fits his voice, he replied, “Shahrukh Khan.”
- he likes soccer. His favourite workforce is Brazil. He additionally named his son ‘Zico’ after the Brazilian footballer ‘Zico’.
- In 2004, he joined the Bharatiya Janata Social gathering (BJP) however later resigned. He once more joined BJP in 2014.
- He has opened a college for underprivileged youngsters named “Kumar Sanu Vidya Niketan” in New Delhi.
- Kumar produced a movie titled “Uthaan” in 2006.
What number of songs did Kumar Sanu sing in 1 day?
He holds the Guinness World File for recording 28 songs in a day.
Which was Kumar Sanu’s first music?
Kumar Sanu truly sang his first music on a stage which was Kishore Kumar’s music ‘Vada Tera Vada’. At the moment a crowd of 22000 folks was current there.
The place was Kumar Sanu born?
Kumar Sanu was born on 23 September 1957 as ‘Kedarnath Bhattacharya’ in Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal.
What’s the title of Kumar Sanu’s spouse?
Kumar Sanu’s first spouse was Rita whom he married round 1980 and divorced in 1994. After that he married a woman named Saloni Sanu.
What number of youngsters does Kumar Sanu have?
After divorcing his first spouse, Kumar Sanu married Saloni Sanu, and the couple has a daughter named Annabel Ok. He additionally adopted a woman baby; Her title is Shannon Ok, who’s an American singer.
How did Kumar Sanu turn into a singer?
Kumar Sanu began his profession as a playback singer as Sanu Bhattacharya in a Bengali movie “Teen Konya (1986)” and his voice was so melodious that he acquired a small function within the movie “Hero Hiralal” in 1989. Made his Bollywood debut as a singer with the music “Jashn Hai Mohabbat Ka”.
How a lot property does Kumar Sanu have?
round 65 crores
Which was Kumar Sanu’s first Hindi music?
Made his Bollywood debut as a singer within the yr 1989 with the music “Jashn Hai Mohabbat Ka” from the film “Hero Hiralal”.
Learn this additionally :-
Previous couple of phrases –
i hope you guys Life introduction of Kumar Sanu. Kumar Sanu Biography in Hindi You will need to have favored this weblog, when you’ve got favored this weblog of mine, then share it with your mates and in your social media account, inform folks about it too.
Do tell us when you’ve got any suggestions Contact Us You’ll be able to e-mail me by going to or comply with me on social media, see you quickly with a brand new weblog, until then keep tuned to my weblog, thanks